- TDK joins electronica China 2023, demonstrating its component and system solution portfolio in exhibition hall 5.2H, #D110
- TDK offers multiple demonstrations and experiences for attendees to immerse themselves in the latest solutions within automotive, IoT, AR/VR, information and communication technology, industrial & renewable energy, robotics, medical & healthcare, and more
TDK Corporation will showcase more than 60 technology demonstrations and experiences across its component and system solution portfolio for the entire spectrum of electronics applications at the electronica China in Shanghai, from July 11 to 13, 2023. The TDK booth, located in exhibition hall 5.2H, #D110, will feature solutions for e-mobility, ADAS, and autonomous driving, as well as for Industry 4.0 and renewable energy.. Furthermore, TDK will be presenting solutions for robotics, AR/VR, the Internet of Things, information and communication technology, and medical & healthcare.
Product highlights and demonstrations
- Smart glasses featuring a remarkably small color laser module – a game-changer for AR with which TDK has now achieved a significant reduction in size. To achieve this miniaturization, TDK focused on a new planar waveguide technology that uses neither lens nor mirrors to achieve significant reduction in module size to one-tenth the typical size of a space-optics module.
- PiezoHapt , the world’s thinnest piezo actuator for haptic feedback, which offers unrivaled acceleration force and response time. This is supplemented by sound solutions based on piezoelectric ultrathin PiezoListen speakers for sound generation in a wide dynamic range.
- CeraLink ceramic capacitors will be shown in a high-power density bidirectional on-board charger for electric vehicles. In addition, for electric vehicle charging stations TDK will present reference designs with key components as PFC chokes, RF transformers and high voltage contactors (HVC).
- SmartRobotics platform TDK RoboKit1 , which includes among others a 6-axis IMU, four digital I²S microphones and an embedded motor controller.
- A broad range of aluminum electrolytic and DC film capacitors, varistors and transformers for photovoltaic applications as well as highly reliable MKP film and ModCap capacitors for wind power applications. These components are also suitable for industrial applications such as frequency converters or traction inverters.
- Lithium-ion batteries for commercial and industrial applications, as well as for residential energy storage systems.
- Smallest available µPOL point of load DC-DC converter for applications such as big data, machine learning, artificial intelligence (AI), 5G supplies and IoT networking.
- TMR sensor frontend IC , making its first appearance at electronica, is optimized for demanding motor control applications with high accuracy and speed requirements, like traction motor rotor position sensing for electric vehicles.
- Hall-effect based sensor solutions, like the stray-field robust 3D HAL position sensor family HAL 39xy , should not be missed at the show.
- Temperature sensors for thermal management, and pressure sensors for fuel tank leakage detection, and for industrial applications.
- Temperature sensors for industrial surface temperature sensing and automotive temperature sensors including an e-motor busbar sensor, an e-motor small case series, clip-on sensors for heat pumps, and a sensor for high-voltage.
- Innovative power supplies and DC-DC converters targeted at the industrial, medical, test and measurement, communications, and renewable energy markets. Visitors will be able to see the latest high-density 1U-high 7.5 kW additions to TDK’s GENESYS+ family of programmable DC power supply systems, with products designed specifically for automotive test.
For more information, visit about the electronica China 2023 can be found at https://www.electronicachina.com.cn/en-us/